Best Offer Auto on ships and ferries from and to Corsica
Passenger and car tariffs for Corsica
A special tariff for the Island of dreams
Reach Corsica with MOBY ferries and the economical special Best Offer.
The offer is aimed at passengers with a car, with or without cabin.
The promotion will be suggested when you book, if it is available.
The fascinating island of Corsica awaits you!
Ferries for Corsica
Genoa - Bastia / Bastia - Genoa
Livorno - Bastia / Bastia - Livorno
Nice - Bastia / Bastia - Nice
Sardinia - Corsica ferries
Santa Teresa di Gallura - Bonifacio / Bonifacio - Santa Teresa di Gallura
- The Best Offer is available subject to the availability of places (which vary depending on the date and line) and is valid only with the Best Price tariff.
- The offer is for passengers with a car, with or without cabin.
- A ticket issued with the special Best Offer can be modified for Corsica. Every modification involves the payment of a penalty, per leg, of €10, in addition to any differences in price. These penalties will be applied also in the case of a change in passenger names. However, on the Bonifacio - S. Teresa and return roots, the ticket may not be modified (even with a name change).
- A ticket issued with the Best Offer may not be reimbursed, even partially. If cancelled, the ticket will be subjected to a penalty equal to the total price paid. This applies automatically to all passengers added in the same booking.
- The offer is not retroactive and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Generally, special offers cannot be purchased directly at the port on the day of departure but must be booked.
- Vehicles subject to promotional initiatives, unless otherwise specified, are always cars (even if registered as lorries) less than 5 m long and 2.2 m high. No vehicles authorised for goods transport (laden or unladen) may access promotional initiatives. Generally, vans and pickups are not considered cars.
- When you take part in a promotion that requires a booking for a car, boarding staff will verify the presence of this vehicle. In the absence of the vehicle, the customer must pay a penalty.
- Generally, if port staff find discrepancies between the booking and the people or vehicles that arrive for boarding, they will ask for payment of a penalty. Penalties are generally equal to the cost of the highest price in our lists.
We recommend also purchasing a Voyage Cancellation Policy.