Best Offer Auto on ships and ferries from and to Sardinia
Passenger and car tariffs for Sardinia
Sardinia is even closer thanks to MOBY and Tirrenia!
Act now to enjoy the pleasure and comfort of travelling on a MOBY or Tirrenia ship at increasingly attractive prices!
Take advantage right away of the Best Offer: a special offer for passengers with cars, with or without cabin.
The offer will be suggested automatically when you book, if it’s available.
Ferries for Sardinia
Genoa - Olbia / Olbia - Genoa
Genoa Porto Torres / Porto Torres - Genoa
Livorno - Olbia / Olbia - Livorno
Piombino - Olbia / Olbia - Piombino
Civitavecchia - Olbia / Olbia - Civitavecchia
Corsica - Sardinia ferries
Bonifacio - Santa Teresa di Gallura / Santa Teresa di Gallura - Bonifacio
- The Best Offer is available subject to the availability of places (which vary depending on the date and line) and is valid only with the Best Price tariff.
- The offer is for passengers with a car, with or without cabin.
- A ticket issued with the special Best Offer can be modified for Sardinia. Every modification involves the payment of a penalty, per leg, of €25, in addition to any differences in price. These penalties will be applied also in the case of a change in passenger names. However, on the Bonifacio - S. Teresa and return routes, the ticket may not be modified (even with a name change).
- A ticket issued with the Best Offer may not be reimbursed, even partially. If cancelled, the ticket will be subjected to a penalty equal to the total price paid. This applies automatically to all passengers added in the same booking.
- The offer is not retroactive and may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Generally, special offers cannot be purchased directly at the port on the day of departure but must be booked.
- Vehicles subject to promotional initiatives, unless otherwise specified, are always cars (even if registered as lorries) less than 5 m long and 2.2 m high. No vehicles authorised for goods transport (laden or unladen) may access promotional initiatives. Generally, vans and pickups are not considered cars.
- When you take part in a promotion that requires a booking for a car, boarding staff will verify the presence of this vehicle. In the absence of the vehicle, the customer must pay a penalty.
- Generally, if port staff find discrepancies between the booking and the people or vehicles that arrive for boarding, they will ask for payment of a penalty.
- Penalties are generally equal to the cost of the highest price in our lists.
We recommend also purchasing a travel cancellation insurance, for example Hanse Merkur.